Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

HELP Wanted! Running for a Cause with Team Asha.

Hey!
Lucky me, lots of stuff happening... have decided to run a second full marathon. It's the Kaveri Trail Marathon (KTM) and is on Sept 19, 2010. It's billed as a beautiful though very tough run.

This time I want to train better (than I did for the Mumbai one); so, I joined the excellent group Runner's High for a 3 month training programme. This one's specifically for the KTM.

Santhosh Padmanabhan runs it (I talked about him in this earlier post). They're very professional -- highly recommended!!!

Santhosh and team basically does this to raise funds for the Asha Foundation.
Ah. That's where the "HELP Wanted" part comes in.


So: PLEASE click here to navigate to this page now, and help out. It's for a really good cause and I know you'd want to.

Thanks!!

1 comment:

zbsports said...

Good luck to your run. Hopping for more successful run of you.